200 Hr Integrated Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
June 7-26 2021
Brick Canvas: 2455 W Executive Pkwy
Lehi, UT 84043 USA
Tuition: $4199 (Early Bird through Feb. 2021 $3699) *$200 additional charge for Credit Card Payments
Accommodations at Springhill Suites w/kitchenette walking distance, not included in tuition fee. Message email@example.com for more info.
This YTT will prepare you to teach a beginner/intermediate level class of the Ghosh tradition. It is a 90 minute, dialogue-based, set-series class and contains the traditional 26 postures from the beginner’s series, plus 30 additional asanas pulled from the 108 series. Brick Canvas in Lehi, Utah, is a state of the art facility offering a large well ventilated hot room, an impressive and spacious changing room with shower stalls, a cafe, and spa all onsite.
**Prerequisites for Training:
- Successful completion of a 26&2 training from an APPROVED school (Ivy Standard, Raja Yoga Academy, Bikram College of India) with a letter of recommendation from studio owner/training facilitator.
- Alternate schools accepted on a case by case basis, alternative certifications accepted on a case by case basis (see below).
- 6 months AND 60 classes minimum teaching 26&2
- OR, 500HR Cert from Yoga Alliance AND 2 years minimum practicing the 84 with an approved teacher
- Applicant should feel comfortable giving operational command corrections.
- Applicant should be competent in dialogue self-study.
- Applicant should have basic knowledge of yoga anatomy and yoga philosophy.