200Hr Integrated Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
March 10 – March 23, 2024
*Plus 2x/week preparatory Zoom meetings beginning one-month in advance
In-Person at Brick Canvas:
2455 W Executive Pkwy Lehi, UT 84043 USA
Tuition: $4499 (EARLY BIRD 2: $250 OFF NEXT 5 SIGN-UPS) *$200 additional charge for credit card payments
Accommodations available at Springhill Suites w/kitchenette walking distance are recommended, but not included in tuition fee. Message email@example.com for more info.
Integrated Hatha Yoga is a beginner/intermediate level class of the Ghosh tradition. It is a 90-minute, dialogue-based, set-series class and contains the traditional 26 postures from the beginner’s series, plus additional asanas pulled from the advanced series. We safely practice arm balances, backbends, hip openers, and many more strength building postures! One of the things that sets this class apart from other intermediate classes, is that it is taught with an operational command dialogue, so it has the same familiar rhythm, cadence, and intensity of the 26&2 that we all know and love.
Brick Canvas in Lehi, Utah, is a state-of-the-art facility offering a large well-ventilated hot room, an impressive and spacious changing room with shower stalls, a cafe with delicious smoothies and food, and spa all onsite. It is the ideal location for a Teacher Training!
**Prerequisites for Training:
- Successful completion of a 26&2 training from an APPROVED school (Ivy Standard, Raja Yoga Academy, Bikram College of India) with a letter of recommendation from studio owner/training facilitator.
- Alternate schools accepted on a case by case basis, alternative certifications accepted on a case by case basis (see below).
- 6 months AND 60 classes minimum teaching 26&2
- OR, 500HR Cert from Yoga Alliance AND 2 years minimum practicing the 84 with an approved teacher
- Applicant should feel comfortable giving operational command corrections.
- Applicant should be competent in dialogue self-study.
- Applicant should have basic knowledge of yoga anatomy and yoga philosophy.